Virgin Experience Days Newcastle United Premier Stadium Tour and Lunch for 2
- In Stock
The Premier Stadium Tour and Lunch experience at Newcastle Utd Football Club is the perfect gift for any football fan. Enjoy a private stadium tour of the facilities where you will be taken to many areas you will not have seen before, including the changing room, the pitch side and the dug outs. You can also enjoy the view from the highest point in the ground. On departure you will be given a certificate and special crested N.U.F.C. gift as a memento of your day.
On arrival at 12.00pm in the Glass Atrium Reception, St. James' Park you will be met by your own personal tour guide who will take you on a very informative tour of the magnificent stadium that is St. James' Park. When the tour ends, at approximately 1.00pm, your tour guide will escort you to one of the private executive boxes overlooking the hallowed turf where you will be served a three-course meal and soak up the atmosphere of the stadium. Following lunch, at approximately 3.00pm, you will depart with your certificate and special N.U.F.C. crested memento of the day.
Minimum age: Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult. It is always advisable to check before arriving at the stadium as tours can be subject to change, alteration and cancellation without prior notice. Kindly note that due to stadium operations, some areas may not be available on all tours. Please allow approximately 3 hours for the tour and lunch. The Premier tour and lunches are not available on Home matchdays, bank holidays, Mondays and Tuesdays and only occur once per day.
Tours last approximately 60 minutes. Due to stadium operations, not all areas may be available on every tour. All beverages must be paid for on the day. The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
Virgin Experience Days VIP Liverpool FC Anfield Experience Day with Lunch for Two
- In Stock
Kick off with refreshments at the world famous home to Liverpool Football Club, followed by an exclusive guided tour of Anfield for behind the scenes insights and all the dressing room tales! You'll have the opportunity to touch the famous 'This is Anfield' sign as you follow in the footsteps of your favourite football stars. Visit the press room and home team dressing room and have the feel like Shankly and Paisley when you sit in the Manager's dug-out. You will also visit the LFC Museum to soak up the history of the Club and see those impressive five European trophies. Then settle down to a three-course meal and drink (a bottle of beer, glass of wine or a soft drink each) served in an Executive Box overlooking the pitch. You'll be accompanied by an LFC Legend including household names such as John Aldridge, Jan Molby, Phil Neal, Alan Kennedy plus many more. They will host a question and answer session during which you'll discover the truth behind rumours, after which there is an opportunity for photos. You'll also each receive a commemorative certificate of your day and a limited edition Liverpool Football Club gift. Location: Merseyside - Liverpool. Restriction: Minimum age : 5 (under 18's need parental or guardian consent). The club requests that you keep all children under close supervision at all times.
Take to the sky in an iconic Virgin hot air balloon and see the world from an amazing new perspective. Ballooning is both serene and thrilling as you drift on the wind, enjoying panoramic views and a unique sense of freedom. Follow in the footsteps of Sir Richard Branson; you're sure to come away with some incredible photographs and memories to match. Your flight finishes with the traditional celebratory toast with a glass of champagne. There are over 100 launch sites in England, Scotland and Wales. The balloon flight itself will last around 60 minutes depending on weather conditions on the day but you'll need to allow approximately 3 to 4 hours for the whole experience. The minimum age is 7 and under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult. The minimum height is 4 ft 6 ins and maximum weight is 18 stone. You'll need to be able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided, stand unassisted for an hour and adopt the seated landing position. This experience is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant or has recently undergone major surgery.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or a complete beginner the experience of the fantastic outdoor pursuit of clay pigeon shooting will either fuel your passion or even turn out to be the start of a whole new hobby! Your experience will include all the necessary training in safety and technique from a fully qualified instructor before you step up to test your aim and accuracy and have a go yourself. Have a blast! This experience includes: Full training for two people from an experienced instructor, Use of shotgun and hearing protection and 50 clays and cartridges. Allow 1 hour for your visit. Locations: Derbyshire - Doveridge; Devon - Holsworthy; Dorset - Bournemouth ; Essex - Brentwood ; Hertfordshire - Sawbridgeworth; Kent - Tenterden; North Yorkshire - Skipton; Nottinghamshire - Oxton; Oxfordshire - Long Crendon; Scotland - Ayrshire; Scotland - Cumbernauld; Scotland - Dumfriesshire; Somerset - Portishead; Suffolk - Newmarket; Surrey - Redhill; Surrey - Woking; Warwickshire - Southam; Warwickshire - Wishaw; West Sussex - Worthing; Worcestershire - Redditch.
Enjoy a great day out Sea Fishing and experience the thrill of the catch as you go after cod, bass, smoothhounds, ray or congers. You'll spend a day out on the beautiful water of the Bristol Channel learning fishing tips and tricks from your expert skipper and best of all - you can take home anything you catch!
- Welcome and safety briefing,
- Hire of rod, reel and all the bait you'll need,
- Demonstration on how to bait up and cast,
- Expert advice throughout the day,
- A whole day's sea fishing as part of a small group.
- Snacks served at midday and tea and coffee served throughout the day.
- Take home Digital photographs of anything you catch.
- Allow approx 8 hours for your experience.
- Location: Wales - Penarth.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
- If you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part in the experience you must discuss this with the centre prior to booking.
- There is no wheelchair access on the boat.
- Experience unsuitable for spectators.
- Arrival will be early morning and the meeting time confirmed by the centre.
- Please be aware the facilities on the boat are basic.
Virgin Experience Days Animal Encounter at Flamingo Land Theme Park & Zoo - 2 for 1
- In Stock
Here is an opportunity to get up close and personal to one of a choice of fascinating animals at the UKs favourite Zoo - Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo, in North Yorkshire.
Flamingo Land Zoo is currently home to well over 120 species of bird, mammal, amphibian, reptile and fish. You can choose from an animal encounter with a Meerkat, Lemur or Penguin - which one of these takes your fancy? This fantastic experience also allows you admission to the Theme Park for the day where you can enjoy their great attractions and thrilling rides at your own leisure, along with a 20% off gift voucher to be spent in the gift shop.
On arrival you will be met by one of the animal keepers and taken right into the animal encounter (Meerkat, Lemur or Penguin). After a brief health and safety briefing you will learn all about the animal whilst feeding them a tasty snack and getting up close and personal in their environment.
Knowsley Safari Park offers a five mile safari drive where you can get up close and personal to lions, rhino, elephant, giraffe, antelope, and of course Knowsleys infamous baboons. During the day you can also visit the sea lion show, bug house and childrens farm. A selection of amusement rides are also available at an additional charge.
Arrive at the park early to get the most out of your day. Complete the safari drive as many times as you like during our opening hours and enjoy our shows and animals in our walk around area. During school holidays and weekends extra animal talks will take place for the meerkats, otters and elephants.
Once in the park your time is your own so you can choose where to go within the park and what time you want to go there. Arriving early ensures you get the most out of your day. The safari drive takes approximately one hour to complete and can be completed more than once during the day if you wish. The park has a large car park to use once you have completed the drive so that you can park up and enjoy the walk around the attractions.
Located in Knowsely Safari Park, Merseyside.
- You should allow a whole day for your visit; however the Safari drive lasts approximately 1 hour.
- Knowsley Safari Park is open all year round apart from Christmas Day.
- You will need your own vehicle to complete the safari drive as there is no transport available on site, although a local taxi company can provide transport at an additional charge.
- This experience is for 2 adults and 2 children (3-15 years).
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months.
This is your chance to enjoy a Football Stadium Tour of Old Trafford. You'll be given the chance to see behind the scenes of Manchester United Football Club and it will be a truly memorable experience. The football tour is fun, exciting, informative, interactive and tailored for football fans from all over the world. Don't forget your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities! This fascinating museum and stadium tour of Old Trafford will bring you closer too the club and its incredible history.
- Experience the magnificent Trophy Room.
- Sit in the heights of the North Stand for a bird eye view of the Pitch.
- Stand in Fergie's spot in the dug out
- Sit in the changing rooms at your favourite players peg and imagine the roar of crowd as you emerge out of the players tunnel.
Throughout your tour you guide will accompany you and and answer any question you may have and share their extensive knowledge. You will be given a tour certificate at the end as a momento and then be given a chance to tour the museum at your own leisure.
- Minimum age: 5
- The voucher is for 2 over 16's and three between the ages of 5 and 16.
- Participants must be in reasonable health as there is walking and steps to climb.
Get the family together for a memorable portrait you can cherish for years to come.
A professional photographer can capture you all at your most natural and relaxed to truly reflect your family bonds.
You won't have to travel far as there are more than 70 studios to choose from around the UK, all of which are equipped with the know-how and technology to get the perfect picture.
Choose from casual, traditional or contemporary styles and a selection of backgrounds and props to create wonderful photos. After the photo shoot, you will be able to view your pictures and can select your complimentary print, plus any additional ones you'd like to buy.
When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to another participant. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book the experience.
- Location: 70 across UK
- Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Time of year: Monday to Saturday, all year round
- Spectators welcome during shoot in most locations
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
Virgin Experience Days Father and Child Animal Encounter at Flamingo Land
- Was £69.00
- Now £49.00
- Save £20.00
- In Stock
Get up close and personal with either Penguins, Meerkats or Lemurs at Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo in North Yorkshire - the UK's favourite zoo and home to over 120 types of bird, mammal, amphibian, reptile and fish. As well as your personal encounter, you are free to enjoy the rest of the zoo at your leisure. Who will you meet? Choose from: Penguins Help feed the hungry Humboldt penguins their lunch in the special VIP feeding area on the edge of Penguin Coast. Some of these adorable birds are very friendly and may even take a fish from your hand. Meerkats Feed the cheeky Meerkats their elevenses! Well, 11.25 which is when they like to enjoy a tasty snack giving you the chance to interact with these charming mammals. Afterwards, you'll enjoy a short tour of the Meerkat house to learn a bit more about their lives. Lemurs This fun experience kicks off at 10:55 and allows you to feed these charming animals some treats whilst the keeper tells you all about them. Lemurs are very friendly you'll enjoy a great interactive experience in their environment. The experiences last approximately 20-30 minutes each and include a brief health and safety briefing. Then you are free to enjoy the rest of your day at Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo, plus you'll receive a complimentary 20% off gift voucher to be spent in the gift shop on the day of your visit. Location: North Yorkshire - Malton Restriction: Minimum age: 8 (under 12's must be accompanied by a paying adult). Your voucher is valid until 1st November 2013. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Enjoy the ultimate romantic experience with a photoshoot of the two of you. This fabulous experience will let dedicated experts create your perfect look. You'll even receive a complimentary A4 print of the two of you to keep.
Most studios are open on selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year. All studios work by appointment only. We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. You must book and take your experience before the expiry date. All bookings are subject to availability.
Join many thousands of visitors every year on the Liverpool FC Museum and Stadium Tour. It's a must-see experience for any fan or visitor to the region. The stadium tour follows the journey taken by the home and away players at every game taking you behind the scenes at Anfield. Voucher is for 2 adults and 2 children.
Your tour will include:
- Arrival into Legends Lounge - a room steeped in the traditions of Liverpool FC.
- Take your seat in The Directors Box - a breathtaking way to start your tour.
- A visit to the Anfield Press Room adds a touch of interaction.
- The home team changing room allows those iconic photographs which are essential on any visit to Anfield.
- The away team dressing room will acknowledge the great opposition players and teams who have graced Anfield over the years from home and abroad.
- Once you go pitch side there are photo opportunities galore - especially when you spot one or 2 recognisable faces.
- Your tour of Anfield finishes in the Kop End, one of the iconic structures in world football. Steeped in history and success this has been witness to many famous and legendary matches.
- A tour of the stadium also includes a visit to the LFC Museum - a celebration of iconic players/managers and much silverware collected throughout Liverpool FC's glittering history.
- The number of people valid for will be printed on the front of your voucher.
- Tours run on most days throughout the year. Dates are released 8 weeks in advance.
- There are no stadium tours on match days and reduced tour available for pre match days due to preparations leading up to the match.
- Please allow approx 2 hours for this experience.
- The cub requests you keep all children under supervision and to note there are few baby changing facilities, the tour is not suitable for children under 5.